Edward (Ted) McNabola was selected by a survey of his peers as one of the top 100 consumer attorneys in Illinois. He has successfully handled hundreds of cases involving personal injury, medical negligence and class actions. His last four cases that went to trial resulted in jury verdicts totaling nearly $20 million. There were no settlement offers by the defense in any of these four trials.
Delivering successful results requires an attorney who is passionate, dedicated and skilled. Ted McNabola has shown these qualities in his 20 years helping victims of personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death.
After graduating with honors from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, he received his Juris Doctorate Degree from Loyola University of Chicago School of Law. He studied law in Innsbruck, Austria with the then-Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, William H. Rehnquist. After obtaining his law degree, McNabola studied how juries make decisions. He attained a Master’s Degree from Loyola University with a concentration in jury selection and deliberation.
Mr. McNabola has a proven track record as a trial attorney and his results are impressive. Since beginning his personal injury law career in Chicago, McNabola has won nearly 97% of the cases he has accepted. More importantly, he has won more than 90% of his cases that went to trial.
Mr. McNabola teaches Trial Advocacy as an Adjunct Professor at the Northwestern University School of Law. He is an active member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the Chicago Bar Association. Mr. McNabola was elected by his peers and served in the General Assembly of the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA).
He is a frequent speaker and a published author on various trial practice issues. In 2002, he was selected by the Illinois Law Bulletin Publishing Company as one of the 40 Attorneys Under 40 To Watch. He has been selected by his peers as an Illinois Super Lawyer and a member of the Leading Lawyer Network since its inception. In 2008, Mr. McNabola received the honor of being admitted to the Bar of the United States Supreme Court and was sworn in by Chief Justice, John H. Roberts.
- Auto, truck and motor vehicle accidents: Our professionals assist those who have been injured in motor vehicle collisions caused by the fault of another driver.
- Construction accidents: Our specialists help injured construction workers and others who have suffered an injury at a construction site.
- Medical malpractice: Our skilled experts help you obtain fair and full compensation for injury or death that occurred due to medical negligence.
- Product liability: Our team represents people who have been injured by defective products.
- Wrongful death: Our experts help families who have lost a loved one as a result of negligence.